Change Management Company Request
1) Submit a written request to change your Property Management Agent to DCHFA. You must get approval before notifying your current Management Agent of your intent to remove them.
2) After receiving approval submit the following:
- HUD Form 2530 (to DC Field Office) (LINK IS DEAD)
3) After receiving approval ask your proposed Management Agent to submit the following:
- Management Agent Questionnaire(to DCHFA)
- Required Documents Package
- Letter Requesting Management Agent Change w/Explanation
- Agent Profile
- Resumes of all Principal and Key Personnel
- Copies of Site Manager and Staff Certifications
- Three Years of Audited Financial Statements
- Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plan
- Fidelity Bond Insurance
- Property Management Agreement
- Property Management Plan
- Proof of Broker’s & Property Manager’s License
- Marketing Plan
- DC Property Manager’s License
- HUD Form 2530 (LINK IS DEAD)
- HUD Form 9832 (LINK IS DEAD)
4) Wait for DCHFA’s decision. A decision will be rendered within 30 days of receiving an approved HUD 2530.
5) After receiving approval, your current Management Agent may be notified.
Additional Information for the Change Management Application (Step 3)
1) The application will be reviewed for completeness by the compliance coordinator. If any documents are missing, you will be given 15 days to submit them before the application is rejected.
2) The Project’s DCHFA Asset Manager will review the application and either approve or reject the proposed Management Agent.
3) If approved, you may proceed with notifications.
4) For additional guidance on Management Agent changes, refer to your Land Use Agreement.
How do I submit reports?
- Preferred method: Email PDF attachments to email@example.com
- Secondary method: Mail to 815 Florida Ave NW WDC 20001
- Final method: Hand deliver to 815 Florida Ave NW WDC 20001 M-F 9AM-6PM